Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolutions anyone?

I've just read MissKrins New Years Resolutions.

So anyone have any interesting ideas for the coming year? Anyone got any cunning suggestions? Any resolutions abandoned already?

I know some of us have resolved to leave the country, which is pretty interesting. I can't seem to plan much beyond, "I hope to get some sleep tonight" - which, thankfully, I usually manage to achieve.

My standard resolution is to lose weight...but that is probably because I spend most of the week preceding eating far too much! I imagine that's pretty standard for most people.

2006 was mostly spent growing a baby. I guess the focus for 2007 is to learn how to drive said creature and end up with a toddler. Sigh. Doesn't sound like much on paper, but I think it's going to be hard work in reality.

No comments: