Thursday, December 06, 2007

Oooh look, a bandwagon.

Jump.

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
No, the last person I kissed was my son.

2. Pretend you've had ten beers. What would you be doing right now?
Having my stomach pumped.

3. What do you want?
Children who eat vegetables.

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
My husband, baby daughter, and at least one cat.

5. Do you talk to yourself?
Occassionally, when I need some adult conversation.

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
No, I'm the Mummy.

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
No idea, I've forgotten it myself.

8. How long is your hair?
Just a little bit too long.

9. Do you like Batman?
Yes, even though he threw out the lovely socks I gave him.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
The cat. I suspect he wanted to be fed.

11 and 12 seem to be missing.

13. Do you like anyone now?
Lots of people.

14. When was the last time you lied?
Yesterday, probably. Or maybe not...

15 is off somewhere with 11 and 12.

16. Is your birthday on a holiday.
No, dammit.

17. What instant messaging service do you use?
Luddites are us.

18. Last thing you cooked today?
A cup of tea at morning tea time.

19. Did you have a nap today?
No but I had a lovely nap yesterday, thanks for asking.

20. Whose house did you go to last?
The neighbours to collect our cat who had miaowed outside their window all night.

21. What do you wear more jeans or sweats?
Jeans.

22. Why is the sky blue?
Don't you have Google?

23. Do you like green beans?
Yes.

24. Do you swear a lot?
In particular circumstances.

25. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Target.

26 is also awol.

27. Do you use an alarm clock?
No I have children.

28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
Que?

29. Do you snort when you laugh?
Occassionally. It's not pretty.

30. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Eye colour.

31. Is cheating ever okay?
Depends what you are cheating on.

32. Do you want someone you can't have?
See no. 3.

33 has buggered off too.

34. Do you wear underwear.
Yes, I am not Brittney.

35. Do you wear a bra?
Yes.

36. What size?
My size.

37. Are you a social or antisocial person?
Depends what time of day, well a lot of factors really.

38 who knows?

39. Do you have a tan?
Not if I can help it.

40-44 can the person who made this meme count?

45. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, although occassionally of things in it.

46 nope, I'm guessing they failed counting

47. Did you miss someone today.
Yep, bastard was too quick for me. Maybe tomorrow.

48 how did they make it past kindergarten?

49. Do you still have pictures of you and your ex's.
No.

50. Who's always there for you now matter what?
Kanga.


Who else wants to play?

No comments: