Sunday, March 16, 2008

為爭鬥!


" Here is the first For Battle! - China photo. I haven't gotten to know
the city well enough to buy some chopsticks and it was a bit windy for
rice grains, so a hand drawn poster just had to suffice.

This was taken today in Tiananmen Square with the gate to the
Forbidden City right behind me. As you can see, it was a great day for
an adventure around Beijing.

The local constabulary are a tad twitchy, especially at the moment for
some reason. They came by in a bus to check me out and see what I was
doing and they were far from impressed by the dumb, stupid
Westerner... don't say I don't do anything for you!

(Needless to say, I won't be doing that sort of thing in that exact
location again and I was glad I'd packed a spare pair of gazundas).

ForBattle!
Finn"

No comments: