Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stupid ideas that get stuck in your brain

I have had a stupid idea stuck in my brain for some weeks now, and tonight I decided to finally get it out. Of course it is easier thought than done. This post of Laura's garden, and more importantly Laura's chooks is what started me off on The Infinite Chook Project (with apologies to the Infinite Cat Project).

So I found the post and scrolled down to the pictures of Terri and Bindi then went and collected the chooks. Madge and Beryl got a bit nervous as we entered the house, maybe there is some residual memory of large cooking pots in their subconscious or something. Anway, I placed them in front of the computer and had the perfect shot of them both looking at the screen. Of course I was struggling to get the camera out of its pouch.

I will let the photos tell the rest of the story.








Fail.

No comments: