Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Farewell date and getting rid of stuff

I'm leaving in 6 weeks*. It's so soon.

I'll do some sort of farewell thing on Sunday 8 March. Not sure what yet, suggestions that don't involve lots of planning or expenditure welcome, as I'll be living out of a suitcase at my sister's by that stage.

I'm also selling (almost) everything I own. If you're interested and have not seen the list then it's here: http://sites.google.com/site/krinsale/
There's some SCA stuff not on that list: tavern mugs, a 15th German mug with a tudor rose on it by Alex the Potter, an enclosed lantern which can house a candle or two and it good to be carried around at night, candles (free to a good home).

*Assuming the British High Commission doesn't reject my visa application and gets it processed in the timeframe I've estimated it should take them.

No comments: