Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sartorial Elegance = my son

Charlie is starting to dress himself now. This morning he chose and put on a pair of red socks which he then proudly pointed out to us several times. When we had admired his putting on of socks sufficiently he decided to team them with his bright orange and navy blue foam sandals, with the nice crab design on the front. He was wearing a nappy and a blue singlet that he slept in and declared himself ready for daycare. We managed to convince him that the fashionable toddler was wearing slightly more these days and his Dad took him off to find some more clothes.

As I was walking out the door I saw my son dressed in the following: red socks, orange and blue sandals, navy blue shorts, and lime green t-shirt. I think everyone will know he was dressed by his Dad. At least I hope they will.

On a completely different topic I just paid 146.9c a litre for petrol. Or rather my work did as I have been driving a work car for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately I have to give the car back on Monday, so I will be paying those ridiculous prices again.

No comments: