Saturday, September 08, 2007

Remember that cunning plan I had...?

That one I had last year....about making a quilt for the sprog. And there was an update here.

Well, I'm determined that it will be finished before sprogling turns 1.

I love it when a plan comes together. I've been sewing together all the bits I have... and here's a picture.



You might notice a few gaps... like H, K, M, N, P, U, V, Y and 3 spare squares (probably will be birth stats and the numbers pi and e)

If you were assigned one of these missing squares, you officially have one month to get it done or else I'll give it to someone else or just do it myself. The letter U was completed but is M.I.A. Apparently it went to Fight Club and was never seen again. Could people please have a look for it if you can?

I'll contact all the relevant people personally to remind them but I thought everyone else might like to see how it's coming along.

No comments: