Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm with EP on this one

It's not often that I find myself agreeing with EP on any issue. But I think we might possibly find some common ground here.

As sample EP rant from LP

As for the declining birthrate, it amazes me that none of the explanations for this seems to take serious note of the fact that men are required at some point in the breeding process.
What if it’s men who are refusing to have children? Ever since the institution of the Family Court, children have become a means to enslave men and destroy their lives in order to enrich wommen.
Younger men who have seen their fathers and friends destroyed by the system are hardly likely to rush into fatherhood. What if a woman wanted babies, and nobody came?


Want more EP? You can find him here.

No comments: