Friday, October 14, 2005

Ducky's Meme

Since I have very little to do at work today, I am taking on Ducky's meme.

7 ways to avoid work

7 things I want to do before I die
1. Have another baby, or two or ...
2. Walk along Hadrian's wall
3. Live overseas for at least 12 months somewhere exotic
4. Take my son to Greece
5. See my son grow up and have his own children so I can buy them noisy toys and spoil them rotten
6. Learn another language
7. Finish building our house

7 things I can't do
1. The splits
2. Eat zuchinni
3. Speak or read another language
4. Sing well
5. Weld
6. Watch a Wiggles video all the way through more than twice in one sitting
7. Cuddle Julius again

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Good thighs
2. Strong ankles
3. A warped sense of humour
4. Warmth of personality
5. Blue or green eyes and black/dark brown hair
6. Irish accents
7. That indefinable something that you know when you see it

7 things I say most often
1. Charlie!
2. No, dinner first then block
3. Just wait
4. Hello, Commonwealth Carelink
5. Hello
6. Who's my gorgeous boy
7. Chicken salt please

7 celebrity crushes
1. Adam Hills
2. Ross Noble The pommy comic with the long black curly hair who's a regular on Spicks and Specks (thanks Kate)
3. Brodie on Dancing with the Stars
4. Robbie Williams
5. Anthony Head
6. Don Warrington
7. Dennis Waterman

7 people I want to inflict this on
1. Meg
2. Harry
3. Speedy
4. The Other Andrew
5. Pink and Sparkly Princess
6. Liam
7. Purple Mark, just in case he's looking for an excuse not to Phd.

No comments: