Because this is an age of sharing your thoughts on the net and now that I have the power (wah-ah-ah) here goes;
- I am no longer at Uni in Brisbane becoming more and more disenchanted with the whole thing. (dropped out halfway through '96)
- I now do admin type stuff for a living instead of all things theatrical.
- I have found the SCA and discovered a love for wearing ginormous dresses.
- I've discovered I can sew aforementioned dresses.
- I managed to find a partner that has lasted longer (way way longer) than 6months.
- I've changed my mind on the whole "I don't want to have children" thing and even succesfully (so far) had a child.
- I've learnt that generally people don't hate you, they just don't care. It sounds quite harsh but it's true. It's a lot nicer to realise that than to be so worried that some random person you see once a year hates you. Most likely they don't know you well enough to have an opinion.
- I've been overseas and want to do it again. Just need MrNws dad to move to another country and fly us over again
- I've felt more sadness and happiness than I think should be allowed.
- I no longer play catch-up with the drinking at parties. I'm also now a remarkably cheap drunk after being pregnant.
- I've become a lot happier about being me.
- I still don't feel like a grown-up despite being in my late late twenties. I'm sure it'll happen after I'm thirty. (yeah right)
That's my musings for the morning.