Monday, March 06, 2006

Bug Hunt

Is this going to be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?

There are a few days a year which stop me from going totally postal at work. I think they recognise the signs now and quickly let me out for a day or two in the sun.

Today i spent most of it wearing these


Total GrandDad pants, even my nipples were waterproof.

Armed with this


All we know is that there is still is no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.


Hunting these




Excuse me sir, a what?

When really in my own little exciting world, it was more like this

Though with better hair

Armed with this

A xenomorph.

Hunting these

It's a bughunt


Its my daydream, and i'm sure you all have your own...


Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces....Sigmund Freud:

No comments: