Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I pinched this meme

from the lovely Ampersand Duck.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I celebrated my first year of marriage, lost my dad to cancer, and finished my education degree and lots of other stuff I can't remember now.


Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world

1. Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate with almonds.

2. Lemon Meringue pie.

3. Hot chips, crisps it's all good really.

4. Licorice bullets.

5. White toblerones (IRL these make me regret eating them big time)


Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

6. Malt sticks

7. Toasted cheese sandwiches

8. Bread from the deli in Belconnen

9. cashew nuts

10. cold smashed potato and cold baked sweet potato


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy my friends houses or pay off their mortgages.

2. Give a couple of million to the Starlight Foundation and similar charities.

3. Have a live-in masseuse. (I like this one of Duckie's so much I'm keeping it)

4. Buy lots of books, lots of books and bookcases and get a bespoke library built in my house, and an indoor swimming pool (but not in the library).

5. Buy a terrace house, a flat overlooking the sea, pay off the mortgage, buy a flat in Canberra do hubby doesn't have to commute all the time.


Five jobs that I have had:

1. Asparagus sorter

2. Checkout chick

3. Teacher

4. Book unpacker and packer

5. General admin dogsbody


Three of my habits:

1. thinking up wildly implausible arguments or fights that could occur and worrying about them

2. reading instead of doing housework

3. getting so fed up with the state of the house I madly start cleaning until the house is clean or I'm sick of it and give up


Five places I have lived:

1. Wallendbeen

2. Cootamundra

3. Sydney (Kensington, Allawah, Sylvania, Hurstville, Marrickville, Normanhurst)

4. Canberra

5. Alice Springs

So go wild, and don't forget to leave a comment if you put this on your blog.

No comments: