Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 Things about Me

I've been tagged by a few people now, so here goes:

1. I'm really bad at logging onto Facebook and catching up on all the requests.
2. I dreamt last night that I was doing this and filling it up with stuff from my son's baby book, which seemed like cheating.
3. I have two children.
4. They were both having a tantrum at the supermarket the other day and my husband looked at me and said 'we are never having a third child'.
5. I had a brilliant list of things and now I'm having trouble remembering them.
6. I have visited every state in Australia except Tasmania.
7. Even though my dad had black hair, brown skin and brown eyes I still burn more easily than I tan.
8. I spent two years living in Alice Springs. It was a good experience.
9. I have a Bachelor of Education.
10. I spent 1 year casual teaching before landing a job in a government office and deciding that it was much easier than dealing with snotty teenagers.
11. I spent 2 1/2 years studying chemistry but only finished 1 1/2 years of the degree.
12. I think I would like to spend 6 months living in Athens.
13. I have been married for 12 years.
14. I used a calculator to work that out.
15. Most of my jobs post-Uni have been for government agencies.
16. I read blogs every weekday, but generally don't turn on the computer on the weekend.
17. If I don't have something to read I get anxious.
18. I have read car manuals I was so desperate for something to read.
19. I love crime fiction and have a huge crime fiction library.
20. I used to read heaps of chick lit, but now it doesn't do much for me.
21. I'm more likely to watch sport than play it.
22. I'd love to live in a castle, at least until I got the heating bill.
23. I'd like to own a terrace house some day.
24. I'll probably need to win Lotto before that happens.
25. I don't buy Lotto tickets, so my chances of winning are slightly less than those who do buy Lotto tickets.

No comments: