Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The only problem

with sneaking a bikkie from the tea room at lunchtime is that you then have to make yourself a cup of tea and have another bikkie to go with it. Well, I mean, I suppose no one actually forced me. But you know what I mean. (visions of tea lady squads bursting through the door and holding you hostage with a teapot until you give in and accept a cuppa and an iced vo-vo. Actually, I haven't seen iced vo-vos in the shops for ages. I wonder if Kevin has bought the entire supply?)

For non-Australian readers (sorry Anti-ob you don't count cause you've probably eaten these) this is an Iced Vo-vo.


Piccy snicked from Wikipedia.

I've just learned, courtesy of Wikipedia, that all I have to do to get a shipping crate of these lovelies is to become Prime Minister and mention them in my election night victory speech. Bugger, every manperson and histheir dog will be doing this now.

No comments: