Tuesday, May 31, 2005

How sad does this make me look?

Okay music meme from Zoe. Do I risk telling the truth? Why not.

Total volume of music files on my computer.
Zero, zip, zilch, nada. Told you this was going to make me look sad. My excuse is that we only have a really slow dial up connection. Not that I would know how to download music anyway.

Last CD I bought
Missy Higgins - Sound of White
Does that regain me any credibility?

Song playing right now
Nothing - the cd player on my computer doesn't seem to be connected to any speakers.

5 songs that I listen to a lot

Old MacDonald had a farm (garble garble garble ei ei no (Charlie's version))
Charlie has a toy that plays this song and then he chooses which animal Farmer MacDonald has. Lately Farmer MacDonald has been running a pig farm. With an oink oink here and an oink oink there ad infinitum.

Boohbah theme music
Not only do we have the DVD we now have a toy Boohbah which plays music and makes sounds. Joy.

Whatever Missy Higgins track is playing in Dave's car when we drive somewhere.
It used to be Crowded House or Dire Straits until I got so sick of them I hid the CDs.

I could lie and say Neko Case ''blacklisted'' but the copy I borrowed from work is stuffed and I only got to listen to the first two tracks. Really good though. Unfortunately my chances of finding it in Alice are probably pretty slim. If I keep taking music tips from LP I'll be listening to Beth Orton next.

Whatever is on top of the playlist on 96.9 Sun FM when I'm driving to or from work. Lately it's been Dido's new song.

Having shown how in danger I am of having my gen X membership revoked I choose to pass this onto Harry - who might actually have to get off his bum and do a post on this blog, and Fyodor who can either let us in on where he's hiding his blog, or guest post?

No comments: