Friday, October 14, 2005

Mindy made me do it...


...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

because I'm not a very discerning person, and have a terrible time bothering to pin myself down to anything, I find lists excruciating. with this in mind, in absolutely no particular order:

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. afford an intaglio printing press and all the trimmings (ink, paper etc)
2. go to Turkey and Greece
3. go back to Spain, Italy, France and Morocco
4. build an achingly modern eco-friendly house on acreage in the Illawarra
5. have children
6. learn French better, and probably Italian too
7. finish then publish a book

7 things I can't do:
1. throw like a boy
2. run, skip or hop
3. take John Howard seriously
4. or Barnaby Joyce, for that matter. stop me now!
5. ring Laiwenburgerbabyhead for a best friend pick-me-up
6. knit
7. draw fingers*

*actually I can, and quite well if I do say so myself, but it's an injoke I couldn't resist.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. inherent sense of humour
2. sparkly eyes
3. strength, both physical and mental
4. being taller than me
5. wrists, hands and fingers (one thing I am very discerning about)
6. intelligence
7. compassion

7 things I say most often:
1. bugger.
2. and don't the kiddies love it! (from The Goodies Rolf Harris episode)
3. hello?
4. oh poop...
5. that's crap!
6. goodo
7. sigh...

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Colin Firth
2. Michael Palin
3. Gryff Rhys Jones
4. James Garner, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson - the triumverate/troika of Manly Men
5. Stockard Channing
6. Adam Hills (very popular at the moment I must say)
7. Steve Kilbey

7 3 (I don't know enough on-line nerds) people I want to inflict this on:
1. Cozamacoatlyoatl
2. Anti-Ob
3. The Man From Portland(tm)

No comments: