Monday, October 17, 2005

Speedy made me do it...

7 things I want to do before I die
  • Live a long and happy life full of travel, interesting people, and good wine.
  • Have a really nice cup of coffee.
  • Fly.
  • Raft the Grand Canyon.
  • Read the novels that my friends are going to write, hear their music, watch the movies they'll make, visit the houses they'll build, see the clothes they'll make, play with the clever devices they'll build, eat the meals they'll cook, and drink the beer they'll brew. I like having clever friends.
  • Know the exact simultaneous position and momentum of a particle.
  • Read a good book.

    7 things I can't do.
  • Read music.
  • Watch reality TV.
  • Fly.
  • Play an instrument.
  • Travel faster than the speed of light.
  • Believe a politician.
  • Take list-surveys particularly seriously.

    7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
  • Independence.
  • Fire.
  • Self-confidence.
  • Backs.
  • Laughter.
  • Active-ness.
  • Legs.

    7 things I say the most often
  • "I've lost the word."
  • "What was I doing?"
  • "Blort."
  • "Where the hell did I put it?"
  • "Yes thanks."
  • "I dont know, what do you want to do?"
  • "I've won the lottery AGAIN?"

    7 celebrity crushes
  • Ursula Le Guinn.
  • Sigourney Weaver.
  • Gina Torres.
  • Emma Thomson.
  • Dawn French.
  • Jewel Staite.
  • Lori Petty.

    7 people I want to inflict this on
    No, not really. Anyone who wants to play.
  • No comments: