Monday, October 17, 2005

The Weevil Made Me Do It

Hello. I was going to make my first post here a righteous smiting of a religious nature, but I got overtaken by the Avian Flu like irrestibility of The Meme. Sorry to bump Anti Ob and the rest down the page, but if this two bit joint had a fold, that wouldn't be necessary now would it? Oh, and I don't "do" personal revelation while sober. Some of the following is not true.

7 things I want to do before I die
1. Plan, draft and write an assignment in enough time to give the topic appropriate consideration. Dream on.
2. Go on a quiz show
3. And win heaps of loot
4. Get my Dylan concert tally into double figures (two to go)
5. Learn the guitar -- Attempt #543 and this time get past the difficult "painfully slow strumming of Leaving on a A Jet Plane" stage.
6. See the Socceroos make a World Cup
7. Live in NYC

7 things I can't do
1. Maths Accept Enterprise as a legitimate part of the Star Trek franchise
2. Get over the Ashes (unlike apparently the Australian cricket team who have, like, totally moved on)
3. Get enough sashimi
4. Carry a tune in a bucket
5. Walk past a 2nd hand bookshop or Op shop and not go in
6. Find the motivation to make the bed
7. Genitive case in any language

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Flashy car
2. Bling
3. Djuzh
4. In touch with hott fashions, like that scrumptious Von Dutch
5. I'm a Pisces so Tauruses need not apply!!1!
6. Ringtone
7. Evidence of waxing

7 things I say most often
1. "'Protestor' is spelt with an "o", not an "e"."
2. [insert] is/are dead to me
3. Gag me with a spoon
4. He's not a fucking protest singer, OK????
5. Cozzy, can you lend me $20?
6. schoonaralihpleez
7. Jesus, what loser put this song on?

7 celebrity crushes
Hmmm. Only seven? It would be simpler to list those I haven't had a crush on. Here are 7 Celebrities I Do Not Now Nor Have I Ever Had A Crush On.
1. Hugh Grant
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Fred McMurray
4. Hugh Grant
5. Anyone in a film/TV show based on Jane Austen
6. Rotgut Hubcap (for Coz)
7. Hugh Grant

No comments: