Friday, December 02, 2005

Goodbye Cushy job

Well I'm into my last two hours of my job. I officially finished on Wednesday, but I owed them some hours and everyone else had a Christmas breakfast/team building thing on this morning so I offered to make up my hours by coming in and answering the phone while they were away. It saves my bosses' boss from doing it, so I figure that has to be good for my reference right?

It's also my last chance to use broadband internet for a while as I will once more descend into the dial-up hell that is my home internet connection, and no doubt will be at Yass as well. I couldn't really pass up on the chance to blog and surf for three hours one last time. In the last hour I've had one phone call, so as usual this job is flat out. After this I'm going to have to go home and do some real work.

No comments: